Made To Order Hair Wraps
Hair Wraps have finally returned, we hope this is a happy middle ground to both our premade and custom wrap creations.
How to install Hair Wraps:
- Choose where you would like your hairwrap to hang from and separate a small section of hair.
- Separate this piece of hair into THREE sections.
- Take the loop of your hairwrap and place it over one of the three strands of hair.
- Braid/Plait! That is it. The braid will hold your hair wrap in place.
- Tie off using a small hair elastic and you are ready to go.
Please ensure you select the correct sizing for what you are looking for! If you require a custo size, reach out to us via The Contact Page.
These pieces are made to order, so when you place your order, I begin creating. Please note, made to order pieces may take an additional 3 - 5 business days to be processed.
- These pieces are made to order. Please expect an additional 3 - 5 business days for your creations to arrive to you.
- No two pieces will be the same, please be mindful that these creations are all one ofs!
- If you don't tell me what you'd like to see in your piece, I can't create it for you. I would love to hear your ideas, don't be shy!